Anonymous asked: Why did you sort Steve into Slytherin? Just curious
Well, there’s a couple reasons why I thought he’d be Slytherin rather than Gryffindor (all though he could go either way probably):
- Ambition - Steve aspired to be great, and he was completely focused on getting enlisted. He probably would have broken every law under the sun if it meant he could get where he wanted to be.
- Strategy - I feel that Slytherins are better strategists than Gryffindors, because they plan things carefully rather than rushing into them. I think Steve was quite brash and impulsive when he was younger, but as he matured, he became a much more resourceful and logical thinker.
- Strong leader - because Steve’s leadership convinced even Tony Stark to say, “Call it, Captain.”
- Loyalty - Steve loves fiercely and goes against the grain to protect someone he loves… I mean, he dropped his shield and completely surrendered to the Winter Soldier, because he believed in Bucky and was with him “till the end of the line.”
- Cunning - I think this trait is most apparent when Steve took the flagpole down to get the flag instead of climbing the pole.
I know a lot of people might disagree, but that’s cool! let me know your opinions if you want!
Harry Potter AU in which Remus Lupin doesn’t leave Hogwarts after Snape tells everyone he’s a werewolf
instead, he fucking stays
where he belongs
and, as the howlers start coming, insults exploding at the teacher’s table every morning like clockwork, the students take notice. They see Lupin’s face, and he’s not even angry, he looks fucking resigned to it, like he deserves it.
So, the students take matters into their own hands.
"You’re the best teacher EVER" is heard on a Monday morning, followed by a “We really like your classes” on Tuesday and “Thanks for being such a cool guy. AND FOR THE CHOCOLATES” on Wednesday.
by Friday, things have escalated to the point that you can’t go ten minutes without a howler bursting and showering Lupin in compliments.
(It’s a whole month before the fateful “YOU HAVE A VERY CUTE ASS, 10/10 WOULD BANG! ” and the subsequent banning of all howlers for the teachers.
Snape has never looked more constipated in his life.)
petition to make young adult authors stop writing about girls whose lives change when they meet a boy
When she saw him time slowed to a stop. He was so perfect and she knew her life would never be the same because she had finally found him. The one. The first boy she would ever kill.
I need about twelve shots of espresso to get through everything I need to do tonight
Good thing I’m at work and have access to as much caffeine as I could ever want.
This is gonna get interesting, guys.
i can only handle so much socializing until i get tired and start getting irritated towards everyone and want to go home and sleep or lock myself in my room and go on the computer
This is what it means to be an introvert. Not being shy. This.